Re: pgsql: Set libpq sslcompression to off by default

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pgsql: Set libpq sslcompression to off by default
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 3/17/18 15:12, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 17 Mar 2018, at 17:47, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>
>> Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> writes:
>>> Set libpq sslcompression to off by default
>>
>> Buildfarm reports that SSL_clear_options isn't available everywhere.
>
> Per some reading of the documentation and various patchers it seems
> SSL_clear_options() was introduced in 0.9.8m and SSL_OP_NO_COMPRESSION in
> 1.0.0.
It seems the failure is limited to an old NetBSD version.  They might
have patched their libssl locally somehow.  Is it worth supporting this?
 We could add a configure test for SSL_clear_options().

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Add missing break
От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add tests for reinit.c