Re: how to secure pg_hba.conf

От Ron
Тема Re: how to secure pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/1/22 07:45, Rizwan Shaukat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we hv requiremnt from security to secure pg_hba.conf file was encryption or password protected on server to protect
ipvisibilty because these server access by application n thy can amend as well. how we can achive it pls

pg_hba.conf should only be readable by user postgres, while your application
should not be running as user postgres.  Thus, there should not be a problem.

От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Re: how to secure pg_hba.conf
От: Dominique Devienne
Сообщение: Re: Stored procedure code no longer stored in v14 and v15, changed behaviour