Re: JSP pages don't work with database after postgres downgrade

От Phill Edwards
Тема Re: JSP pages don't work with database after postgres downgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Check your postgresql logs firstly.

Nothing's showing up in the logs. I can see that postgres has
successfully started in syslog when I restart it. I'm not getting
anything at all being written to /var/log/postgresql even though
debug_level = 4 in /var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf

Does this mean that tomcat isn't even getting into the database?

Regards,
Phill

Сообщение: Re: JSP pages don't work with database after postgres downgrade
Сообщение: Re: JSP pages don't work with database after postgres downgrade