Re: JSP pages don't work with database after postgres downgrade

От Chris
Тема Re: JSP pages don't work with database after postgres downgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Phill Edwards wrote:
>>To help you, we would need to know a)  if you can run a very simple jsp
>>test to ensure that database connectivity is occuring (i.e. can you pull
>>and display a record) and b) if you are using an cryptography (like MD5)
>>in your password checks.
>

> The user logon screen is a simple jsp script - all it does it check
> the username and password against some values in a table. There is no
> cryptography involved.
>
> Is there a simple test page somewhere for JSP/Postgres that I could
> use to try to track down the cause of this?

Check your postgresql logs firstly.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/

От: "Phill Edwards"
Сообщение: Re: JSP pages don't work with database after postgres downgrade
От: "Phill Edwards"
Сообщение: Re: JSP pages don't work with database after postgres downgrade