Re: [patch] Client-only installation on Windows

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [patch] Client-only installation on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> schrieb:

>On 01/26/2014 03:14 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
>>> Committed, with a little help from perltidy.
>> I think you forgot to push to master?  The only recent commit I see
>from
>> you is the Visual Studio 2013 fixes.
>>

>Oh, hell and damnation. That's going to make my life VERY difficult.
>Thanks for letting me know.

Why would it make things difficult? git fetch; git rebase origin/master; git push. That should be it.

---
Please excuse brevity and formatting - I am writing this on my mobile phone.

Сообщение: Re: [patch] Client-only installation on Windows
Сообщение: Re: [patch] Client-only installation on Windows