Re: [patch] Client-only installation on Windows

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [patch] Client-only installation on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/26/2014 05:04 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> schrieb:
>>> I think you forgot to push to master?  The only recent commit I see
>> from
>>> you is the Visual Studio 2013 fixes.
>>>

>> Oh, hell and damnation. That's going to make my life VERY difficult.
>> Thanks for letting me know.
> Why would it make things difficult? git fetch; git rebase origin/master; git push. That should be it.

Maybe if I had more facility with git I'd know more what to do. But I'd
merged it into another branch and then after I wound this back, rolled
forward and recommitted (and this time pushed) the patch I'm not sure
not how to fix that branch. I'll manage it somehow I guess.

cheers

andrew