Re: data convert

От Jumping
Тема Re: data convert
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
In many cases asynchronous replication is just not enough to model a
certain business case. Therefore Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
offers a synchronous multimaster replication solution for PostgreSQL
called Cybercluster.

http://www.postgresql.at/english/pr_cybercluster_e.html

I want to use it's feature of  master-master.