Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 02/06/2017 11:14 PM, Daniil Megrabyan wrote:

Please reply to the list also.
Ccing list

>> 6 февр. 2017 г., в 23:57, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> написал(а):

>> These are Postgres versions. What I am talking about is the libpq library that psqlodbc uses to communicate with
Postgres.

>> Should have asked earlier, how did you install psqlodbc?
>>
>> Find the psqlodbc file, on my machine(openSUSE 42.2 psqlodbc built from source) it is:
>>
>> /usr/local/lib64/psqlodbcw.so
>>
>> From this post:
>>
>> http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/120309/psql-invalid-client-encoding-error-on-os-x-postgresql-9-4-5
>>
>> on OS X you would need to do:
>>
>> otool -L /path/to/psqlodbcw
>>
>> This should show what libpq it is using.

miniBagroff:psqlodbc-09.06.0100 danilabagroff$ otool -L
/usr/local/lib/psqlodbcw.so
/usr/local/lib/psqlodbcw.so:
    /usr/local/opt/postgresql/lib/libpq.5.dylib (compatibility version
5.0.0, current version 5.8.0)
      /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 1238.0.0)
      /usr/local/opt/unixodbc/lib/libodbcinst.2.dylib (compatibility
version 3.0.0, current version 3.0.0)

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com