how to I connect ODBC to PostgreSQL in NT?

От nt@atleastitisnotwindows.com
Тема how to I connect ODBC to PostgreSQL in NT?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
I read ll the documentation I can find in the PostgreSQL 7.1.1
download and searched the web a dozen different ways but have not
found the magic page that says how to install PostgreSQL ODBC in NT.
Is there a page I am missing?

There are lots of pages saying
"I installed PostgreSQL ODBC and have this problem..."
They typically refer to an old PostgreSQL or an independent ODBC
driver.

There is a psqlodbc.dll in one directory but not one line about what
to run to be able to use it in ODBC.  MySQL installed their ODBC
driver automatically with the Win32 binary. PostgreSQL documentation
has a lot of hints that ODBC is available but not a line that says
"run this" or "copy that".