Patch for pg_dump

От Dany DeBontridder
Тема Patch for pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I often need  in command line to get the code of function, so I make a patch for pg_dump, thanks this patch pg_dump is able to dump only one functions or all the functions.

The argument is --object or -B

Example:
./pg_dump -Bfunction:test_it -Bfunction:dblink_open
To dump the functions  test_it, dblink_open
./pgdump --object=function or pg_dump -Bfunction to dump only the functions

It is possible to add other objects, (see getObject functions)

I hope you'll find it interesting.

Regards,

.D.

(patch under BSD licence)

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze progress report
Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze progress report