Re: pgAdmin 8.1 install

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pgAdmin 8.1 install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/10/24 12:20, David Barron wrote:

> Note that v6 and v7 are in subdirectories but v8 is not.  If you have an
> existing shortcut that you are using, then perhaps it is pointed to the
> v7 directory and needs to be updated to point to the directory that v8
> is installed in.  That would also explain why you had no problems with
> minor updates of v7 but are seeing this after moving to v8.
>
> Craig
>
> Good thinking but no.  All I have in
> D:\Users\dbarron-aas\AppData\Local\Programs\pgAdmin 4 is the v7 directory.

I downloaded and installed pgAdmin 8.1 and it shows up as such when I
run it.

Look in:

D:\Users\dbarron-aas\AppData\Local\Programs\pgAdmin 4\runtime

for

pgAdmin4

Then double click on that. I'm guessing it will be 8.1.

Per Craig's comment I'm betting that the icon/shortcut you are clicking
on currently is pointing back at the 7.x version.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com