Re: How to setup PostgreSQL to work with libpam-pgsql/libnss-pgsql2?

От PMC OS
Тема Re: How to setup PostgreSQL to work with libpam-pgsql/libnss-pgsql2?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
OK, now I can connect to the PostgreSQL Server but it is weird...

I can not use "root" as the owner of the database...

Now I have created a user named "system" and changed from "root" to "system" is now working

Can someone tell me the command line, how to restrict the access to DB "system" to user "system" only?

Thanks

--

Exklusiv: Neue E-Mail-Adresse @iPhone.de jetzt verfügbar!
Sichern Sie sich jetzt ihre persönliche http://www.iphone.de/iphonemail/index.html?pid=10111947021