Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin 4 v1.0 Released!

От Tim Clarke
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin 4 v1.0 Released!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 29/09/16 15:29, Dave Page wrote:
> The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce the release of
> pgAdmin 4 version 1.0.
>
> pgAdmin is the leading Open Source management and administration tool
> for PostgreSQL.
>
> pgAdmin 4 is a complete rewrite of pgAdmin, built using Python and
> Javascript/jQuery. A desktop runtime written in C++ with Qt allows it
> to run standalone for individual users, or the web application code
> may be deployed directly on a webserver for use by one or more users
> through their web browser. The software has the look and feel of a
> desktop application whatever the runtime environment, and vastly
> improves on pgAdmin III with updated user interface elements,
> multi-user/web deployment options, dashboards and a more modern
> design.
>
> The application was designed as a pluggable framework that can easily
> be extended with plugin modules to provide additional functionality to
> support other software in the PostgreSQL ecosystem, or functionality
> of forks of PostgreSQL.
>
> For more information, screenshots, documentation and downloads, please
> see the website at:
>
> https://www.pgadmin.org/
>
> pgAdmin 4 is also bundled in the PostgreSQL 9.6 installers from EDB at:
>
> http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload
>
> I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those involved in the
> design, implementation, testing and documentation of pgAdmin 4,
> estimated at well over 10,000 hours of effort over the last year. For
> more information about the project, please see the blog post at:
>
> http://pgsnake.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/pgadmin-4-elephant-nears-finish-line.html
>
> Finally, I'd like to thank the management at EDB
> (http://www.enterprisedb.com) for supporting this project and allowing
> me to enlist the efforts of over 15 employees from multiple teams.
> Without their support pgAdmin 4 would not exist today.

Marvellous Dave, thanks to the team for their hard work.

I can't compile it though, can anyone help with:

timc@tim-573P:~/dev/pgadmin4-1.0/runtime$ qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building for QT5+...
Project MESSAGE: Building for Linux/Mac...
Project MESSAGE: Using /usr/bin/python-config
Project MESSAGE: Python2 detected.
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkitwidgets
timc@tim-573P:~/dev/pgadmin4-1.0/runtime$ export QT_SELECT="4"
timc@tim-573P:~/dev/pgadmin4-1.0/runtime$ qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building for QT4...
Project MESSAGE: Building for Linux/Mac...
Project MESSAGE: Using /usr/bin/python-config
Project MESSAGE: Python2 detected.
timc@tim-573P:~/dev/pgadmin4-1.0/runtime$ make
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -I/usr/include/python2.7
-I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/python2.7 -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT
-DPYTHON2 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WEBKIT_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB
-DQT_CORE_LIB -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I.
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtWebKit -I/usr/include/qt4
-I. -I. -o pgAdmin4.o pgAdmin4.cpp
In file included from TabWindow.h:16:0,
                 from BrowserWindow.h:16,
                 from pgAdmin4.cpp:29:
WebViewWindow.h:20:20: fatal error: QWebView: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Makefile:266: recipe for target 'pgAdmin4.o' failed

Tim Clarke

Вложения