Re: wrong sql statement crashes backend

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: wrong sql statement crashes backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/17/07, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> Pavel Stehule wrote:
> >>
> >> Please don't send HTML-only email :-(
> >
> > I am sorry. It's stupid web mail. I didn't know so my messages was in
> > html format.
> >

> Actually, it looks to me like it was sent as plain text encoded as
> base64. I got:

gmail gives these two options for outgoing message encoding:Use default text encoding for outgoing messagesUse Unicode
(UTF-8)encoding for outgoing messages

probably pavel had UTF-8 encoding

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning."                                      Richard Cook