Re: index row size exceeds btree maximum, 2713 - Solutions?

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: index row size exceeds btree maximum, 2713 - Solutions?
Дата
Re: index row size exceeds btree maximum, 2713 - Solutions?  (Dennis Bjorklund <db@zigo.dhs.org>)
Список pgsql-general
> The index that is failing is CREATE INDEX i1 ON conceptproperty USING btree
> (codingschemename, property, propertyvalue).

I don't think you could create indexes on text fields... there are
other type of indexes for that... tsearch2 for example

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

Сообщение: Re: index row size exceeds btree maximum, 2713 - Solutions?
Сообщение: Re: index row size exceeds btree maximum, 2713 - Solutions?