Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
2010/3/31 Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@enterprisedb.com>:
> 2010/3/31 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
>>
>> First of all: Thanks everyone who involved in this project.
>>
>> I'm getting the following on my Fedora 12 box:
>>

> First of all, thanks for taking time out for trying out the project.
> Seems like we never tested with openssl. While we work to fix the
> issue, can you please try configuring --without-openssl and see if
> that helps ?

While we are at it, you would also need to pass PGXC flag to build the
sources correctly. If the flag is not passed, the sources would just
build to vanilla Postgres (though I think it errors out today without
the flag)

CFLAGS="-DPGXC" ./configure --without-openssl

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12
Сообщение: Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12