Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12
Дата
Re: Postgres-XC build error on Fedora 12  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
2010/3/31 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:

> First of all: Thanks everyone who involved in this project.
>
> I'm getting the following on my Fedora 12 box:

First of all, thanks for taking time out for trying out the project.
Seems like we never tested with openssl. While we work to fix the
issue, can you please try configuring --without-openssl and see if
that helps ?

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: