Re: Support worker_spi to execute the function dynamically.

От Masahiro Ikeda
Тема Re: Support worker_spi to execute the function dynamically.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-07-22 01:05, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2023 at 4:05 PM Masahiro Ikeda
> <ikedamsh@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:
>> (2)
>>
>> Do we need "worker_spi.total_workers = 0" and
>> "shared_preload_libraries = worker_spi" in dynamic.conf.
>>
>> Currently, the static bg workers will not be launched because
>> "shared_preload_libraries = worker_spi" is removed. So
>> "worker_spi.total_workers = 0" is meaningless.
>
> You're right. worker_spi.total_workers = 0 in custom.conf has no
> effect. without shared_preload_libraries = worker_spi. Removed that.

OK. If so, we need to remove the following comment in Makefile.

> # enable our module in shared_preload_libraries for dynamic bgworkers

I also confirmed that the tap tests work with meson and make.

Regards,
--
Masahiro Ikeda
NTT DATA CORPORATION

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: Row pattern recognition
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: doc: improve the restriction description of using indexes on REPLICA IDENTITY FULL table.