Re: Support worker_spi to execute the function dynamically.

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Support worker_spi to execute the function dynamically.
Дата
Re: Support worker_spi to execute the function dynamically.
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 6:34 AM Masahiro Ikeda <ikedamsh@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:

> OK. If so, we need to remove the following comment in Makefile.
>
> > # enable our module in shared_preload_libraries for dynamic bgworkers

Done.

> I also confirmed that the tap tests work with meson and make.

Thanks for verifying.

I also added a note atop worker_spi.c that the module also
demonstrates how to write core (SQL) tests and extended (TAP) tests.

I'm attaching the v3 patch.

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team