Re: getting postgresql-7.4.1 statistics

От Victor Sudakov
Тема Re: getting postgresql-7.4.1 statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Naomi Walker wrote:

>> >How do I get the postgresql statistics? I would like to know queries
>> >per second etc.
>> >
>> >The stats_start_collector variable is on, and I can see the
>> >stats collector process running. But how do I query it?
>> >
>> >Thanks a lot for any input.
>>
>>Check out www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/static/monitoring-stats.html.
>>
>>There are several views and functions available for querying stats, like
>>pg_stat_activity, pg_stat_database.  In pgsql, try "select * from
>>pg_stat_activity;", etc.

I still cannot find the average number of queries per second. Could
you please be more specific.

>> >---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
>> >TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
>> >       subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your
>> >       message can get through to the mailing list cleanly

By the way this advice does not work. Majordomo says:
The command mode "nomail" is invalid.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/149@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/

От: Rune Froysa
Сообщение: Server-side killing of database connection (7.3.4)