Re: daitch_mokotoff module

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: daitch_mokotoff module
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/7/23 18:08, Paul Ramsey wrote:

>> On Feb 7, 2023, at 6:47 AM, Dag Lem <dag@nimrod.no> wrote:
>>
>> I just went by to check the status of the patch, and I noticed that
>> you've added yourself as reviewer earlier - great!
>>
>> Please tell me if there is anything I can do to help bring this across
>> the finish line.
>
> Honestly, I had set it to Ready for Committer, but then I went to run regression one more time and my regression blew
up.I found I couldn't enable the UTF tests without things failing. And I don't blame you! I think my installation is
probablyout-of-alignment in some way, but I didn't want to flip the Ready flag without having run everything through to
completion,so I flipped it back. Also, are the UTF tests enabled by default? It wasn't clear to me that they were?

The utf8 tests are enabled depending on the encoding returned by
getdatabaseencoding(). Systems with other encodings will simply use the
alternate .out file. And it works perfectly fine for me.

IMHO it's ready for committer.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Non-superuser subscription owners
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl