Re: LISTEN/NOTIFY benchmarks?

От Sailesh Krishnamurthy
Тема Re: LISTEN/NOTIFY benchmarks?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
   >> (2) It's in our interest if things like the Queue/ShMem stuff   >> is part of pgsql as it means one less of a
mergehassle in   >> future.

   Sean> I'd be quite interested in the work as it would remove my   Sean> dependence on jabberd as a distributed
event/messagebus and   Sean> I could keep everything inside of PostgreSQL, which is   Sean> always a good thing.  :)
-sc

Sounds great ! Would it make more sense for us to correspond privately
and see if you can use our code and then submit a patch ?

Or is it better to have a discussion on HACKERS itself and lend itself
to further googling.

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: GUC and postgresql.conf docs
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Text format protocol representation