Which hardware/filesystem for postgresql?

От Cristian Veronesi
Тема Which hardware/filesystem for postgresql?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello, my company is starting to propose postgresql-based solutions to
our clients. Our recommended operating system is SuSE Linux. Which disk
architecture should we recommend for postgresql servers? I was thinking
about RAID10.

Also, what Linux filesystem should we use? I was thinking about XFS.
Which filesystems are you using?

--
Cris Carampa (spamto:cris119@operamail.com)

"Poveri fanatici comunisti, noglobal e affetti dalla sindrome
anti-microsoft" (gli utenti Linux secondo un poster di ICOD)