Re: psql and blob

От CoL
Тема Re: psql and blob
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi,
you are right: I wrote it in wrong way. psql is a client program, but he
wants to get the file not from the place where psql runs.

He says:
" but i want to execute this script from the client and so my blob-data
is on the client and lo_import fails (the server doesn't have this file)."
That's why he needs a program, an application, or something which can
communicate with client. Or another way, if he runs the psql from client
where the file is, than connecting to postgres server :)

Sorry for my ambiguous letter.

C.