Import data from postgres 7.0 to 7.3.4

От luke
Тема Import data from postgres 7.0 to 7.3.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I used postgresql 7.0. I install new instalation 7.3.4.
Could you tell me how I can import my base from 7.0 to 7.3.4?

I used in base 7.0 pg_dumpall -o > base.sql and try import to 7.3.4 (psql -U
postgres -f base.sql template1).
Of course I read a lot of errors;

In  Relase Notes from Administrator's Guide book is:

.1.2. Migration to version 7.3

A dump/restore using pg_dump is required for those wishing to migrate data
from any previous release. If your application examines the system catalogs,
additional changes will be required due to the introduction of schemas in
7.3; for more information, see:
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/docs/momjian/upgrade_tips_7.3.
This link doesn't work.

Thanks