Re: Allowing multiple versions of PG under NetBSD

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: Allowing multiple versions of PG under NetBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2016-07-29 15:14, Bruce Momjian wrote:

>> >Data Directory naming, as well as keeping the init-scripts straight.
>> >
>> And who gets 5432, and Unix socket naming, it starts to get messy.....
>
> Well, pg_upgrade uses a socket created in the current run directory, so
> that should be fine.
if we're talking JUST for pg_upgrade, that's one thing.  Peaceful
co-existence on an ongoing basis
is quite another.....
Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 17716 Limpia Crk, Round Rock, TX 78664-7281

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Allowing multiple versions of PG under NetBSD
От: "D'Arcy J.M. Cain"
Сообщение: Re: Allowing multiple versions of PG under NetBSD