Re: Pgpool for Pooling and Load Balancing

От MichaelDBA
Тема Re: Pgpool for Pooling and Load Balancing
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Walters,

You said, "...to get help here on each step as I go along."

That's what usually happens when you hire someone to setup a HA
environment for ya.  It might be better served for you and us to ask
specific questions as you go along.

Thanks for the picture.  I'm a bit confused by it.  Is pgpool2 and
postres installed on server A and B respectfully?  If so that is a
normal setup, and the one I'm most familiar with.

Regards,
Michael Vitale