Re: Vacuum full is slow

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: Vacuum full is slow
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
>>vacuum_cost_delay = 100
>>No idea how long will take normal vacuum. I ll try tonight when there is
>>not too much load.

That can really take the VACUUM a long time to complete, but you might want to have it there as it will be good for performance by setting it a little high in a high OLTP environment.

I will recommend setting it to 0 first and then you can start moving it high as per your needs...

--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)

On 3/19/07, Ruben Rubio <ruben@rentalia.com> wrote: