Re: Postgresql driver name

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: Postgresql driver name
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hmm.... that should be 'org.postgresql.driver', you can find more details on --> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/

I will recommend you to post such question on the JDBC list in future as you will get a lot more help there...

--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)

On 1/31/07, Seham hammad mohamed < seham.mohamed@student.dit.ie> wrote:
Hi,
I am using postgresql 8.1 an I am trying to connect to the postsql from
JSP and servlets but I cannot find the driver name for the postgresql so I
can use it in the jsp connection.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Seham.

This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the
DIT Information Services MailScanner Service
and is believed to be clean.
http://www.dit.ie