Re: invalid types and tables

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: invalid types and tables
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
For table ownership you can use the following:

select tablename, tableowner from pg_tables;

For types:

select pg_type.typname, pg_user.usename from pg_user, pg_type where pg_user.usesysid = pg_type.typowner;

This is how you can get it in 8.1 onwards, haven't used the version you have so not sure if the above queries will work in it....

Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB ( www.enterprisedb.com)