Re: Postgres Logging doesnt work

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: Postgres Logging doesnt work
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I guess that might work:

1. Set the following in postgresql.conf file --> log_rotation_age = 1
2. rename the already present log file from dbserver logs folder
3. Now do --> pg_ctl reload (so that log_rotation_age change you did comes in affect)
4. Check the log folder after a while (after 1 minutes) and it will be having a new log file and doing all the logging there
5. After it starts the logging you can revert the change done to rotation_age and do a reload again.

Thanks,
---
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)