Re: tsearch2 installation problem

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: tsearch2 installation problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I just tried it going to contrib/tsearch2 folder and then did the following:

make
make install

It created a tsearch2.so file in the lib directory of pgsql which is used while registering the tsearch2 functions. Make sure you have that .so file created under the lib folder of pgsql.

Hope this helps...

/Shoaib

and then it create