Re: Monitoring PostgreSQL Process

От Aaron Bono
Тема Re: Monitoring PostgreSQL Process
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I queried pg_stat_activity a bunch of times and was able to tell what tables were being queried.  I finally honed in on the section of code causing the problem and fix it and all is good on the server now - over 90% idle.

I think the reason some of the processes were showing high CPU usage was that they are not reporting real time usage but some kind of average.  My guess is that some of the processes that showed high usage were not the sources of the CPU problems I was currently having.

Thanks all.