Re: Tables not restored from V7.4 to v8.1.4

От Aaron Bono
Тема Re: Tables not restored from V7.4 to v8.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 7/17/06, adey <adey11@gmail.com> wrote:
We recently backed up our production database (dumpall) on Postgres v7.4 and restored on v8.1.4. All of the tables restored except three. The tables were created, but their data wasn't applied. I can see the tables in the dump file, and no errors were reported in the restore. What am I missing please, and what should I check next?

You say you see the tables in the restore.  Do you see the data in the restore file as well?

   Aaron Bono
   Aranya Software Technologies, Inc.
   http://www.aranya.com