Re: Running pgadmin on Windows 7; SSL tunneling

От Stephen Cook
Тема Re: Running pgadmin on Windows 7; SSL tunneling
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 2016-06-28 21:40, Chris Benenati wrote:
> And now I'm having the same problems with 1.22.1 on Win 10
>
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 3:33 PM, Chris Benenati <cbenenati@impactnw.org
> <mailto:cbenenati@impactnw.org>> wrote:
>
>     I tried running pgAdmin 3, both versions 1.18.1 (the latest version
>     available for Win 7 according to the notes on the download page) and
>     1.22.1 (the latest version).  Both crash on my Windows 7 system when
>     I try to do almost anything.  Has anybody had any better luck.
>

>     I also tried pgAdmin 4, Beta 2, which is documented as working for
>     Win 7.  However, the dialog for creating a Server connection does
>     not have support for SSL tunneling, which is required to get to the
>     database.  Is SSL tunneling no longer supported?

Strange thing is, it seems to be getting worse over time (1.22.1 worked
fine on both my Windows 7 box and my work MacBook Pro (El Capitan) when
I first started using it). Today I lost about two hours of work total
from repeated crashes.

You can manually set up a tunnel with PuTTY, then connect to locahost.

-- Stephen

Сообщение: Re: Running pgadmin on Windows 7; SSL tunneling
Сообщение: Re: Running pgadmin on Windows 7; SSL tunneling