Re: [ANNOUNCE] [pgeu-general] PGDay.EU 2009 - approaching fast!

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] [pgeu-general] PGDay.EU 2009 - approaching fast!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've put the English schedule (Désolé utilisateurs Français) on a
calendar for my own use, but made it public in case anyone else might
find it helpful, like syncing it with a mobile device etc:

XML: http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/dp7jfelvcbtmks1m021c6rt3dk@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

iCal: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/dp7jfelvcbtmks1m021c6rt3dk@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

By the way, does anyone have a Time Turner
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Turner#Time-Turners) they can loan
to me for this event? ;)

Thom

-To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to: