Re: how do I do dump and restore without bugging with constraint?

От Net Tree Inc.
Тема Re: how do I do dump and restore without bugging with constraint?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks. Is it by doing these steps I can avoid constrain restriction? for step 3, how should I modify the schema? and which schema? the target DB's schema that I am trying to dump the schema and data in? But this is the problem, I am not sure whats different between the two schema's, there are just too many tables to check. What's your tips?

Steven