Re: cpu throttling

От Bryan Murphy
Тема Re: cpu throttling
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
It's a 4 processor Intel xeon machine with more than enough ram.  The
entire database can fit in memory, and while the CPU is pegged,
nothing is chewing up I/O bandwidth, and nothing is getting swapped
out of RAM.

I'm running Debian stable with only a few tweaks to the kernel's
memory settings.  As far as I'm aware, I have not changed anything
that would impact scheduling.

Other queries do respond, but it's more like every couple of seconds
one query which normally takes 300ms might take 8000ms.  Nothing
terrible, but enough that our users will notice.

Bryam