Re: How to manipulate field in New record

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to manipulate field in New record
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/7/23 05:12, Lorusso Domenico wrote:
> Hello,
> Looking for a global solution I've write e trigger function that as
> optional parameter (argv[0]) receive the name of a specific parameter.
>
> My need is to get the filed from NEW and OLD record manipulate and set
> back the field with new value.

A new row won't have the OLD RECORD.

Read:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/plpgsql-trigger.html

and look at the examples.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: How to manipulate field in New record
От: Lorusso Domenico
Сообщение: Re: How to manipulate field in New record