Re: Official JDBC driver release ?

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Official JDBC driver release ?
Дата
Re: Official JDBC driver release ?  (Barry Lind <blind@xythos.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Paul Thomas schrieb:

> On 05/06/2003 07:14 Thomas Kellerer wrote:
>

>> The pg73b1jdbc3.jar file is contained in all the 7.3.3 rpm available
>> on the ftp mirrors... (ok, not necessarilly all, but I checked about 3
>> or 4 different mirrors)
>>
>> I don't know who builds the rpms on the mirror sites available from
>> www.postgresql.org
>

> I build 7.3.3 (including JDBC driver) from source. Is that not an option
> for you?

No. Usually I'm running on Windows, and my last try to compile Postgres on
my Linux box didn't work :-( (but I don't want to break off a discussion
about that now)

But I'm happy with build 110 available from jdbc.postgresql.org
Btw: is there a way I can find out the build number of a specifiy driver jar?

Cheers
Thomas

От: Barry Lind
Сообщение: Re: Bad External Date Representation error for any date which
От: Paul Thomas
Сообщение: Re: Official JDBC driver release ?