Re: Review: UNNEST (and other functions) WITH ORDINALITY

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Review: UNNEST (and other functions) WITH ORDINALITY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I propose the following patch (which goes on top of the current
ordinality one) to implement the suggested grammar changes.

I think this is the cleanest way, and I've tested that it both
passes regression and allows constructs like WITH time AS (...)
to work.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

Вложения