Re: Specific questions about wraparound and vacuum

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: Specific questions about wraparound and vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 8/8/07, Nick Fankhauser <nickf@doxpop.com> wrote:

> the largest containing rows.

Oops- I meant to say "...the largest containing 56 million rows".

One other question- when I'm vacuuming, I always get the warning:

WARNING:  some databases have not been vacuumed in <big number> transactions
HINT:  Better vacuum them within <big number> transactions, or you may
have a wraparound failure.

I get these even after all DBs except template0 have been freshly vacuumed. Why?

-Nick