Re: Create language plperlu Error

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Create language plperlu Error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 8/1/2016 11:45 PM, Ranjeet Dhumal wrote:

> What plperl.so is telling you that one of its symbols is undefined.
> This may be due to compile options or may means you need a newer
> version of Perl and libperl.so (5.10.1 is quite old). Recent versions
> of PotgreSQL and plperl usually require a newer version of perl than
> the one you cite.
>
> So try using perl 5.14 and greater which contains Perl_sv_2bool_flags.

RHEL 6 has perl 5.10.1,   you don't update it.  you could install a
newer perl in a different location but its pretty unlikely the postgres
stuff would use it as-is.

the PGDG rpm distributions are built to use the appropriate system
perl.   I don't know what enterprisedb is building their /opt/postgres
to use.