Re: Create language plperlu Error

От Ranjeet Dhumal
Тема Re: Create language plperlu Error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Prakash,

In addition to John's update,

What plperl.so is telling you that one of its symbols is undefined. This
may be due to compile options or may means you need a newer version of Perl
and libperl.so (5.10.1 is quite old). Recent versions of PotgreSQL and
plperl usually require a newer version of perl than the one you cite.

So try using perl 5.14 and greater which contains Perl_sv_2bool_flags.

On 2 August 2016 at 11:35, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:

> On 8/1/2016 10:47 PM, Om Prakash Jaiswal wrote:
>
> Sir/Madam,
> Plateform: RHEL6.5,  Postgresql9.4.0.
>
> create extension plperl;
> Create language plperl;
>
> I have done following settings:
> Perl version 5.10
> vi /etc/ld.so.conf.d/libperl.conf
> /usr/lib/5.10/multi-thread/i386.../CORE/libperl.so
> ldconfig
>
> ERROR: Can not load "/opt/Postgresql/9.4/lib/postgresql/plperl.so"
> undefined symbol Perl_sv_2bool_flags
>
> ERROR:  could not load library "/opt/PostgreSQL/9.4/lib/postgresql/plperl.so":
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.2/lib/postgresql/plperl.so:undefined symbol: Perl_sv_2bool_flags

--
--Regards
  Ranjeet  R. Dhumal

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: Create language plperlu Error
От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: Create language plperlu Error