Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 03/09/2018 10:50, pavan95 wrote:
> Hi Achilleas,
>
> But the logical Replication is working fine. I mean to say that the data is
> replicating between Publisher and Subscriber. I have problem only with my
> logs. Most common errors found on my Subscriber are:
>
> 1. duplicate key value violates unique constraint
> 2. worker process: logical replication worker for subscription 6992680 sync
> 694478 (PID 13459) exited with exit code 1
> 3. logical replication table synchronization worker for subscription
> ""subscription_name"", table ""tbl_A"" has started
>
>>> Either you created the subscription while the subscriber already had
> existing data in the tables, or you are inserting/updating dataI or Ds/keys
> on the subscriber that cause the problem .
>
> Even if I did that it will face this error the very first time it is trying
> to establish sync between publisher and subscriber but not every
> time(correct me if I am wrong)
it will go like this forever.
So you must try to find the offending rows on both sides and explain how did it happen.
I repeat, this is serious, and not supposed to happen.
The system expects from you to resolve the problem manually and advance the position as needed to overcome the error.
Until you do this, you'll keep getting this ERROR.
Read the docs.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead

Сообщение: Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4
Сообщение: Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4