Re: Extensions, patch 22 (cleanup, review, cleanup)

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: Extensions, patch 22 (cleanup, review, cleanup)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql-extension.git;a=commitdiff;h=9371a9763651df2636cb6c20dced7cd67398c477

> It was already online for readers of the HTML version of the docs:
>
>   http://pgsql.tapoueh.org/extensions/doc/html/sql-alterextension.html
>
> And it will appear in next revision of the patch. Thanks!
> --
> Dimitri Fontaine
> http://2ndQuadrant.fr     PostgreSQL : Expertise, Formation et Support

Two changes to sql-alterextension.sgml:
 ALTER EXTENSION name SET EXTENSION new_schema

should be:
 ALTER EXTENSION name SET SCHEMA new_schema

And in the 'Description' there are (I think) old copy/paste remnants:
 ALTER EXTENSION changes the definition of an existing type. There are only one subforms: SET SCHEMA

it should be (something like):
 ALTER EXTENSION changes an existing extension. There is only one form: ALTER EXTENSION set schema new_schema

Erik Rijkers

Сообщение: Re: proposal : cross-column stats
Сообщение: Re: proposal : cross-column stats