Re: Extensions, patch 22 (cleanup, review, cleanup)

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Extensions, patch 22 (cleanup, review, cleanup)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Erik Rijkers" <er@xs4all.nl> writes:
> I might be mistaken but it looks like a doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_extension.sgml is missing?

Mmm, it seems that git was agreeing with you, so here's it:
 git ls-files doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_extension.sgml
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql-extension.git;a=commitdiff;h=9371a9763651df2636cb6c20dced7cd67398c477

It was already online for readers of the HTML version of the docs:
 http://pgsql.tapoueh.org/extensions/doc/html/sql-alterextension.html

And it will appear in next revision of the patch. Thanks!
--
Dimitri Fontaine