Re: pgbench

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/15/2017 7:37 AM, Olga Lytvynova-Bogdanova wrote:
> Is there a way to integrate pgbench with TeamCity? If yes, could you
> share very briefly how to do this?

I would suspect this is a question for TeamCity, not for postgresql.   I
don't even know what TeamCity actually is (google says 'Continuous
Integration' but thats just a buzz phrase to me).     Can it run shell
scripts?

> Which volumes of data does pgbench support?
I'm unclear what you mean by 'which volumes of data' ?   do you mean,
how large of a dataset does pgbench generate and use?   thats totally
configurable with commandline parameters, from a few dozen kilobytes to
many gigabytes.

От: Tiffany Thang
Сообщение: Re: Replication questions - read-only and temporary read/write slaves
От: chiru r
Сообщение: Re: PgBackRest question?