Re: pgbench

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 15/12/2017 23:18, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 12/15/2017 7:37 AM, Olga Lytvynova-Bogdanova wrote:
>> Is there a way to integrate pgbench with TeamCity? If yes, could you share very briefly how to do this?
>
> I would suspect this is a question for TeamCity, not for postgresql.   I don't even know what TeamCity actually is
(googlesays 'Continuous Integration' but thats just a buzz phrase to me).     Can

> it run shell scripts?

We have TeamCity installed, it just listens for git pushes and recompiles and redeploys the application, needs an SQL
database,we use postgresql of course, but it spams the DB so hard it is one of

the rare cases I would say to switch to mysql .
So, I think the OP refers to pgsql not pgbench.

>> Which volumes of data does pgbench support?
> I'm unclear what you mean by 'which volumes of data' ?   do you mean, how large of a dataset does pgbench generate
anduse? thats totally configurable with commandline parameters, from a few dozen

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead

От: chiru r
Сообщение: Re: PgBackRest question?
От: Tom Dunstan
Сообщение: Converting timestamp to timestamptz without rewriting tables