Re: [RPM/CentOS7] Need to disable repo_gpgcheck on pgdg-common when using RPM version 42.0-17.1

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: [RPM/CentOS7] Need to disable repo_gpgcheck on pgdg-common when using RPM version 42.0-17.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Thu, 2021-05-06 at 16:29 +0200, Thomas Boussekey wrote:

> This morning, a new RPM version has been sent to
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-7-x86_64/ wit
> version ID 42.0-17.1
> We had to adapt our tooling to comply with this new repository file.
>
> We faced the following error on section pgdg-common
> > Failure talking to yum: failure: repodata/repomd.xml.asc from pgdg-
> > common
>
> Searching on the internet, we managed to perform a workaround disabling
> the
> parameter `repo_gpgcheck` into the section pgdg-common.
>
> Hope it can help others,

Actually please put that setting back. There was a sync issue which I
fixed yesterday. repo_gpgcheck should be 1, per:

https://people.planetpostgresql.org/devrim/index.php?/archives/113-CVE-2021-20271-and-PostgreSQL-YUMDNF-repo.html

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения